Saturday, January 1, 2011

I WANT A PUPPY

Hello, I choose this as my first post, because i do want a puppy, like so bad. All puppies are adorable, i don't know which puppy i want the most >.<
Sharpei puppy? 

It's Chinese sharpei, so cute huh, they like blanket or towel >.< (look his nail, kinda scary haha)

or Boston Terrier?

 
I didn't even know there was Boston Terrier in dog's world before LOL, not before i saw Taeyang's (one of my fave Korean artist hehe) dog called Boss, he's so cute! Boston Terrier have weird dumb face but so adorable! right?! 
 
How about Maltese puppy? 
 
So cute and adorable >.<>.< They have button eyes that looks like a doll, their nose too! ang ang ang >.<

I haven't decided yet, but Sherpei and Boston Terrier are kinda hard to find and expensive too! Maltese is cheaper, but haven't found one yet (i don't think i put my best effort) . Can't wait for serendipity to meeting me with my future puppy!.


Photo: 1st & 2nd pic are randomly from google (okay not random, i choose the cutest one), 3rd pic is from tweet of @ssinz





No comments: